We have the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores. Sigma also has an expanding presence in the hospital pharmacy services and other healthcare service adjacencies.
From modest beginnings in Melbourne in 1912, the company has grown into a vibrant, nationwide network servicing community and hospital pharmacy. We are proud of our role in helping to make pharmacy services and medicines accessible for all Australians.
We are here to serve our communities by:
- Fulfilling our responsibilities to ensure Australians have access to the full range of PBS medicines, via community pharmacies and hospital pharmacies, regardless of where they live, and usually within 24 hours.
- Collaborating with our customers and suppliers to continuously pursue and implement value-added, cost-effective wholesaling and distribution solutions
- Supporting pharmacists to be innovative, professional service providers in our communities; to help shape the future of delivering pharmacy care in Australia
- Providing sustainable returns for our investors and continuously creating value in the business
- Providing support for a range of community not-for-profit organisations that are aligned with our values.