Our $300 million investment in distribution centres and automation means you have distribution you can rely on.
Our new DCs are critical to servicing the growing needs of Sigma’s customers across Australia. Our investment in new infrastructure including DCs and the most sophisticated, state of the art automated picking systems available in the healthcare industry has enabled our businesses to continue to grow while meeting customer needs with accuracy and speed. We will continue to invest in the latest world class technologies, enabling us to support our varied customers’ demands.
Our 11 DCs manage the end to end life cycle of in excess of 15,500 products and deliver over 200 million units per year.
Operating under a stringent program of continuous improvement, we strive for supply chain efficiency and investing in infrastructure and technology to enable our business to grow organically and into new and adjacent markets.
Sigma’s operations infrastructure services the following market segments:
• As a signatory to the Federal Government’s Community Service Obligation (CSO), Sigma provides timely supply of medicines, ensuring availability and delivery to our branded and independent pharmacy partners for their customers usually within 24 hours Australia-wide
• Click here to enquire about our Community Pharmacy Services
Hospitals and Hospital Pharmacy
• As a key supplier to hospitals nationally, Sigma connects our supplier partners with our hospital customers by providing daily deliveries of PBS and Section 100 items to both the public and private sectors Australia-wide
• Click here to enquire about our Hospital Services
• Utilising Sigma’s national distribution network, our Contract Logistics (3PL & 4PL) division has been operating for over 10 years
• Following our DC investment program, we now have significantly increased capacity to pursue new 3PL & 4PL opportunities across Australia
• We provide warehousing and distribution solutions for various customers across the pharmaceutical, medical consumables and fast-moving consumer goods sectors
• Our dedicated Quality Assurance Team maintains our Quality Management Systems (QMS) to support our various customers quality requirements
If you’re interested in finding out more about our Supply Network and Logistics, get in touch.