Leveraging our collective strength and industry influence, Sigma Financial Services can assist with funding solutions to help consolidate debt, refinance, acquire a new pharmacy, introduce or buy out a partner, refit a shop, purchase equipment and much more.
As your largest trading partner, our sole purpose is to service and support your pharmacy. We understand and are aligned to your financial needs. Through Sigma Financial Services, you can manage your pharmacy finances with confidence.
Our services include:
Your Business Financial Health Check
• Take control of your pharmacy and have peace of mind today. Use our retail resource centre and finance expertise to help manage your business
• Understand the key risks to your business strategy
• Consider the key financial metrics to business success (Sales, Cost of Goods, Gross Margin, Wages, Rent, Stock, Debt Cover, Interest Cover, Drawings, Cashflow)
• Assist with finance questions you might have
It’s free, confidential and only takes 1 hour to complete. Arrange an interview and take the Sigma Financial Services Health Check to discover opportunities and benchmark your business today!
Pharmacy Finance Referral
Whether you’re looking to consolidate debt, refinance, acquire a new pharmacy, introduce or buy out a partner, Sigma can assist in the preparation of financing proposals for your pharmacy, and will refer you to our pre-qualified supporting banks*.
Fit Out Finance
Refitting? Stop paying too much for fit out finance! We can help you package a flexible funding option from all the major banks with minimum security and competitive rates – all in just two weeks.
Account Payment Options
• Simplify your account payments to suit your needs
• We offer B-Pay, Visa, MasterCard and Amex credit card payment options
• Enjoy quick access to funding and simple payments methods
Sigma Rewards Extended Credit
Approved Sigma Rewards Members can take advantage of 30 days unsecured extended credit for Sigma stock purchases, with no annual fee or transaction limits.**
Lease Support and Advice
Sigma as a Franchisor of Brands, Strategic Partner of buying groups and wholesaler can support Pharmacy Owners by providing leasing specialists so the Lessee’s can apply strategic management of their lease to benefit from lower occupancy costs, improved profitability, more secure tenure and higher asset value.
Sale of Business support
• Sellers: Let Sigma introduce you to our buyer network and industry specialists. We have many buyers contacting us to seek opportunities
• Buyers: Register with Sigma today to expand the chances of getting the pharmacy you want
Pharmacy Partnership opportunities
• Using our brand and wholesale network, let Sigma provide you with opportunities to be introduced to businesses in our network seeking a junior partner
• Or if you want to be considered as a junior partner, let us introduce you to brand participants in our network with succession requirements.
Sigma Financial Services T&Cs:
*As a minimum requirement before commencing any discussion with Sigma Pharmacy Finance, the applicant must ensure they can provide the following: 2 years of financials including profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement, 2 years of tax returns; last 3 trade statements. All financial services options are available to Sigma 1st line customers, limited options available to Sigma 2nd line customers.
Any financial information obtained by Sigma is kept strictly confidential, excluding where a customer gives permission to talk to a third party where necessary to carry out a requested Sigma Financial Services product or service.
Pharmacy Finance Referral^ T&Cs:
Via key relationships with Westpac and ANZ, Sigma is able to deliver competitive rates to customers who meet the appropriate criteria
*Available to approved applicants only and subject to payment by direct monthly debit. New applications open to first line^ Sigma customers only, accompanied by the following documentation:
• Financial documentation for the previous 2 financial years as determined by Sigma but including Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and confirmation of monthly debt obligations
• Tax Returns for the previous 2 financial years
• Wholesale Trade Account Statements for the previous 3 months
^Fits line means “If Sigma sells a product which you wish to offer for sale in your pharmacy, you must purchase no less than 85% of your total requirements from Sigma.