This form is for community support groups and not-for-profit organisations which are aligned with Sigma’s core values in relation to health and wellbeing.
Before making an application, be sure to read our information about how to make an impression. Please provide the following information about your organisation.
How to make an impression?
- Relevance of proposal to Sigma’s business of pharmaceutical wholesaling or that of its retail pharmacy network.
- Costs and benefits of proposed sponsorship or donation and anticipated duration.
- Means of tracking outcome of donation or sponsorship and its success.
Proposals most likely to be favoured
- Those with a national reach as Sigma’s operations and its pharmacy brands have a national presence.
- Innovative, collaborative and educational initiatives which promote good health and wellbeing.
- Proposals which have great potential to engage our employees.
Proposals unlikely to be considered
- From individuals seeking personal sponsorship or financial support.
- From membership groups or clubs where only members (and not the wider community) will benefit from sponsorship.
- From religious groups.
- Call centres promoting a general cause or event.
We appreciate your time to review the above information and look forward to receiving your proposal if you consider it meets our guidelines.
Please note that the provision of donations and sponsorships is subject to availability of allocated funds in any given financial year. Sigma endeavours to support a wide range of groups and organisations although not all requests can be accommodated, even where the application requirements are met.